1/2 Photos of Dairy-Free Breakfast Smoothie
This breakfast smoothie is easy to make, and is my version of the recipe given to me from my naturopath. You can substitute other milks for the soy milk, such as almond or rice milk, as well as other protein powders for the soy powder. The flax meal is optional, but adds omega-3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add frozen berries, soy milk to a blender.
- 2Peel banana and break up into pieces and add to blender.
- 3Add soy protein powder and flax meal to blender.
- 4Blend at high speed until smooth. Pour into glass and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy-Free Breakfast Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 46.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: