This is a fresh, crisp coleslaw that my sis and me came up with one night to go with our dinner. Its referencing some Asian flavours and we think its really yummy. I hope youll enjoy it, too!
- 1⁄2 sweetheart cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 4 tablespoons peanuts, toasted and lightly salted
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pumpkin seed oil (dark and good quality)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (I used a hot variety)
- 1 teaspoon sucanat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground chili pepper
- black pepper
- In a big bowl combine everything and toss to coat.
- Allow to cool in the fridge for an hours or so before serving. Enjoy!