A delicious alternative to milk-based hot cocoa!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the soy milk into a microwaveable mug and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 2Add the cocoa powder and sugar and stir well to combine.
- 3Note: If using plain soy or rice milk, you can add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 4I've also added almond extract with wonderful results.
- 5The amounts can be tweaked depending on how chocolatey you like your cocoa!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy-Free and Delicious Hot Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: