Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious alternative to milk-based hot cocoa!
Make and share this Dairy-Free and Delicious Hot Cocoa recipe from Food.com.
- Pour the soy milk into a microwaveable mug and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the cocoa powder and sugar and stir well to combine.
- Note: If using plain soy or rice milk, you can add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- I've also added almond extract with wonderful results.
- The amounts can be tweaked depending on how chocolatey you like your cocoa!