576 hrs 10 mins
A yummy liqure that is great to use in Martini's. Also a wonderful holiday gift. Allow for 4 weeks to sit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak mint leaves (or extract) in the vodka for 14 days, shaking once daily.
- 2Strain out mint leaves.
- 3Mix sugar and water in pot.
- 4Heat at moderatly high heat and cook 5 minutes.
- 5Let cool, then add to vodka.
- 6Put into a glass jar and sit in a cool, dark place for 2 more weeks.
- 7Add green food colouring (until it reaches appealing colour).
- 8Place in bottle and enjoy or label for a gift.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme De Menthe - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (1305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3089.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 400.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 399.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g