Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy liqure that is great to use in Martini's. Also a wonderful holiday gift. Allow for 4 weeks to sit.
- Soak mint leaves (or extract) in the vodka for 14 days, shaking once daily.
- Strain out mint leaves.
- Mix sugar and water in pot.
- Heat at moderatly high heat and cook 5 minutes.
- Let cool, then add to vodka.
- Put into a glass jar and sit in a cool, dark place for 2 more weeks.
- Add green food colouring (until it reaches appealing colour).
- Place in bottle and enjoy or label for a gift.