Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A dairy free chocolate glaze, perfect addition to your desserts
Make and share this Chocolate Glaze - Dairy Free recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cocoa powder and margarine in saucepan, stirring constantly over low heat until well blended.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla until crumbly.
- Add 1 tsp of water at a time until glaze pours well, add more water if necessary.
- Pour quickly over top of cake or spread evenly.
- Make enough for a 9 inch layer cake.
I used butter, which takes away from the dairy-free-ness. But I really liked this recipe that didn't use milk. A nice chocolate glaze. Thanks.