1 hr 15 mins
I was reallly suprised to see that there was no other recipe like this here as this is so delicious and a great way to end a meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over a double boiler or super low flame melt baking chocolate.
- 2Add sugar, pudding and vanilla until dissolved.
- 3Add eggs one at a time and stir continuously until incorporated.
- 4In a separate bowl whip up the topping until stiff with a tablespoon of sugar.
- 5In a separate bowl add chocolate mixture to margarine stick and beat well.
- 6Add topping until all is well combined.
- 7Pour into prepared cookie pie crust and refrigerate or freeze.
- 8Cut into slices and serve with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Pie-Dairy-Free
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.7
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 356.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bittersweet baking chocolate