Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Eather fresh or frozen blueberries can be used. Frozen may need longer cooking time.
Make and share this Blueberry Muffins - Dairy Free recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over 400, grease muffin cups.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Mix egg, oil and water together, then stir them into the flour mixture.
- Stir only until flour is moist.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle top with optional sugar and cinammon (if desired).
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes.