1/1 Photo of Beef Stroganoff - Dairy Free
Beef Stroganoff is usually made wirh sour cream, this is a good version with it omitted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put beef sliced in brown paper bag with flour and pepper, close and shake well; set aside.
- 2Melt 2 tbs margarine in large skillet and saute mushrooms. Then remove and set aside.
- 3Saute onions and garlic together in same pan, then set them aside with mushrooms.
- 4Add remaining 2 tbs margarine to skillet and add meat. Cook, stirring until meat is just done.
- 5Crumble the bouillon cube over meat, add dry mustard and water, Stir while bringing to a boil and simmer 2 minutes.
- 6Add cooked onions and mushrooms, tomato sauce and sherry. Stir briefly until just beginning to simmer.
- 7Serve over cooked noodle or rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stroganoff - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1271.1
- Calories from Fat 1105
- Total Fat 122.8 g
- Saturated Fat 47.8 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 644.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 15.6 g