Delicious crisp fritters. Make sure bananas are not too over ripe. This recipe would also be good with apple or pineapple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour with salt in a bowl.
- 2Make a well in the center.
- 3Drop in the egg and mix with spoon, gradually adding all the flour, then slowly add the coconut milk, stirring well.
- 4Add more coconut milk as needed to reach a thick cream consistancy.
- 5Stir in the sugar and allow batter to rest for 20 minutes.
- 6Peel bananas, cut in halk lenthwise and dip into batter.
- 7Heat 1/4 inch deep oil in frying pan. When hot, fry the fritters for about 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- 8Drain and dust with confectioners sugar and coconut mix.
- 9Serve immediatly while fritters are still crisp.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Fritters - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 29.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: