Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Apple Spice Muffins - Dairy Free recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F, grease muffin cups.
- Peel, core apple and grate.
- Make spiced sugar by stirring cinnamon and nutmeg into 1 tbs sugar, reserve.
- Sift flour, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt together into mixing bowl.
- Mix egg, oil, water and grated apple together.
- Stir them all together into dry ingredients, until flour is moistened.
- Stir in raisins (if used).
- Spoon into muffin cups, and sprinkle top with spiced sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes.