1/1 Photo of 20-Minute Chicken Chili - Dairy Free
Yummy, filling and EASY chicken chili from The Canadian Living Test Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans or 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn kernel
- 1Trim any fat from chicken breasts; cut into 1-inch (2. 5 cm) cubes.
- 2In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken for about 5 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- 3Transfer to plate.
- 4Add onion, green pepper, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper to pan; cook over medium heat, stirring often, for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- 5Add tomatoes and beans; increase heat and boil, stirring often, for 10 minutes.
- 6Add corn.
- 7Return chicken to pan; heat through.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 20-Minute Chicken Chili - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 469.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 36.5 g